Norinco Private Limited, a leading player in the maritime industry, supplies Shipyard Infrastructure such as Shift Lift and Transfer Sytems, and ships equipment such as Water Jet propulsion, Ballast water treatment, Turnkey Modular accommodation for ships and rigs, Shipboard Incinerators, navigational equipment, Oceanographic research equipment etc.
The company had a remarkable turnout at their stall at South Asia's largest maritime exhibition, SMM-INMEX, held in India. Norinco Private Limited showcased its cutting-edge solutions and services drawing attention from shipyards and the Navy.
The highlight of the event was the announcement of the Joint Venture (JV) between Syncrolift AS and Norinco Private Limited, resulting in the formation of a new entity named Syncrolift Pvt. Ltd. The Managing Director of TTS Mr. Rolf Atle Tommassen gave a brief presentation on the company’s ambitions and a speech was given by Mr. George Mathew, Managing Director of Norinco Private Limited. The Consul General for Norway in India, Mr. Arne Jan flolo gave a speech on the successful collaboration between a Norwegian and Indian company. Also present was Mr. Christian Valdez Carter, head of Innovation Norway (the Norwegian Trade Council) in India
Syncrolift has over 60% of the world's shiplift and transfer system market share. This strategic partnership will cater to the growing Indian market in commercial as well as defence shipyards and promote the Indian Government's 'Make in India' initiative.
Norinco Private Limited also had exhibiting along with them key OEM partners who were given dedicated space to promote their products.
1. Hamilton Jet: Renowned for their high-performance waterjet propulsion systems used in a range of applications from defence to commercial vessels, Hamilton Jet continues to be a pioneer in marine propulsion technology.
2. Di-Davit: Di-Davit is a leading expert in innovative davit systems, ensuring the safe and efficient launch and recovery of boats and personnel.
3. Teamtec: Teamtec specializes in waste incineration technology, offering advanced solutions for efficient waste management onboard defence and commercial vessels.
4. Syncrolift: Syncrolift is a global leader in shiplift and transfer systems, providing state-of-the-art solutions for vessel maintenance and repair.
5. Marinor: A JV between Norinco Private Limited and Maritime Montering of Norway, Marinor is a trusted name in marine accommodation services and India’s most successful turnkey marine accommodation specialist.
About Norinco Private Limited:
Established in 1942, Norinco Private Limited is a versatile company that spans across multiple sectors for sales and services of highly specialised and technologically advanced equipment including Oceanographic Sciences, Ships equipment, Oil & Gas, Defense, Shipyard infrastructure, Steel Plant consumables, and Hydrogen generation.